We're open and we want your submissions - we are calling for your abstracts with more opportunities that ever before to present your ideas, research, outcomes and directions to a national audience.
The 2015 Advance Care Planning & End of Life Care National Conference, including the annual “Victorian Advance Care Planning Implementation Forum”, is being held over 24-25 November 2015 in Melbourne.
This year, the annual National presentation of issues is being held back to back with the Victorian Forum as part of a package, open to everyone under one registration process to ensure the best opportunities for learning needs.
The abstract submission process is NOW OPEN to close by 19 September. Opportunities for oral presentations to share your work with a national audience will be right across the national plenary and concurrent sessions on Day 2, and poster display across both days.
Get full details here, download the template and submit your abstract by 5pm 19 September 2015!
Over 40 speakers and more than 18 hours of challenging presentations over two days - the event is better than ever before! Details of the base theme and program are found here.
Registration for all participants opens 1 September and will be completely online – so save the date, get your credit card ready and be early!
The best ways to stay across developments are to sign up to the event email distribution list and follow developments on Twitter to get the reminders!
Meanwhile, save these event dates and look out for further information on the conference web site:
- 4 August - Call for Abstracts released
- 1 September - Launch of base Conference Program, cost and operating details and Registration Opens
- 19 September - Closure of Call for Abstracts
- 1 October - Detailed program available
- 16 October - Early Bird Registration closes
- 24 November – Day 1 All Day Victorian ACP Implementation Forum, then National Conference Official Networking Drinks and Dinner
- 25 November – Day 2 All Day National ACP & EoL Conference