These prestigious Awards, now in their 13th year, recognise and celebrate leaders who have made significant contributions to health and medical research in Australia. Awards are presented across the categories of discovery, health services research, advocacy, philanthropy and lifetime achievement.
In 2015 the following Awards will be presented:
- Griffith University Discovery Award
- Advocacy Award
- Great Australian Philanthropy Award
- Leadership in Corporate Giving Award
- Health Services Research Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- The Peter Wills Medal
Nominations must be received by COB on Monday 6 July, 2015.
Download the Nomination Form - this document includes details about each award, the nomination process and how to nominate.