Join us in Cairns, Australia on August 20-22, 2015 for:
• Keynotes from top neuroscientists
• Workshops and poster/demo sessions
• A one-day special session focused on networking, organised by the INCF Australia Node
We welcome researchers in all fields related to neuroinformatics, including data- and knowledge-bases of the nervous system from molecular to behavioral levels; tools for the acquisition, analysis, and visualization of nervous system data; and theoretical, computational, and simulation environments for modeling the brain.
This meeting is especially useful for anyone who is:
• developing neuroscience tools and methods
• working on better ways to handle neuroscience data
• looking for cross-disciplinary collaborations
The congress is organised by INCF and will take place at the Pullman Cairns International. The meeting consists of three days of presentations, workshops and demo- and poster sessions, held in a friendly and scientifically curious atmosphere.
Just before the meeting, the INCF arranges the two-day short course: Introduction to neuroinformatics; a very useful first introduction to the field and its challenges for students as well as more senior researchers.