ADMA membership benefits
· have access to the members’ area of the ADMA website
· receive quarterly publications of the DM review
· receive the monthly DM news, and
· are eligible for a reduced delegate rate for our National Conference.
We recently held our 10th National Conference in Melbourne on Thursday 11th to Friday 12th September, entitled ‘CDM the 2020 Vision: Managing the Rising Tide of Chronic Conditions’. Feedback was very positive and included comments, such as:
· Great to have a mix of topics…
· Very informative topics…
· Excellent speakers…
· Great opportunity for networking…
We ask you to consider becoming a member of ADMA. As a not-for-profit organisation, we rely on memberships and are grateful to our members for their support. While we are proud of what we have achieved, your membership commitment will enable us to accomplish even greater things in the coming year.
Please note that membership is tax deductible.
For more information about joining ADMA, go to: http://adma.org.au/membership.html
To join ADMA, please complete and return the application form at: http://adma.org.au/images/ADMA_Membership_form_2014_2015.pdf
For a sample of the ADMA newsletter and DM review, go to: